Petition: English language movies at Hua Hin cineplex

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Johan
Suspended
Suspended

Re: Petition: English language movies at Hua Hin cineplex

Post by Johan »

I prefer thai speaking and english subtitles or english speaking WITH english subtitles. I can't understand well enough when they speak english in movies. That's why i prefer to download.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^ Maybe you should start a petition for French language movies here... :D
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Johan
Suspended
Suspended

Post by Johan »

For french subtitles ok but i wont watch any movie in french. I like VOSTFR or VOSTEN :)
flipperman00001
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flipperman00001 »

Toni4484 wrote:it seems like they don.t want to make money!! but on the otherside they showed the movies in english for almost 1 month about 3months ago and i went there a couple of times but to be honest i didn.t see any other farangs but everybody is complaining. so if these people decide to show org. soundtracks again we should get there and make the place full that they notice it will work but first maybe a open letter with many signatures would be a good idea..
poosmate
Ace
Ace

Post by poosmate »

Why could Wireless headsets not be rented by the cinema providing language options? Sound would be better and at least the volume controlled.
What would be the pitfalls for someone to download the soundtrack and take a mp3/phone with them? ( synchronising might take a few seconds or so).
As the films are on the internet as soon or not sooner than the theatres surely the soundtrack would be there?
no more dePreston
Dr Mike
Guru
Guru

Post by Dr Mike »

I went to see a movie, Pirates, last weekend in BKK. Because I had read this thread I observed the clientele in the lobby and in the Cinema-- the farangs were less than 10%, this in a place where ALL the movies were in English.
In an totally non-scientific survey I have asked HH farangs about going to the movies at MV and almost ALL said they had no interest and saw what they want at home on DVDs
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^ True for me too, I'd rather watch a movie on my own "big" screen with my own bar, kitchen, and bathroom close by and the ability to pause when I need to use other facilities.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
bugsys
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bugsys »

As a big movie fan i was hugely disapointed when I went to the cineplex last year any updates?
Grassman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Grassman »

Yes voice over movies are so bad !!!! Maybe headsets with original sound could be the go