Hua Hin Bluport Mall news, events and updates

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin Bluport Mall news, events and updates

Post by Big Boy »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:08 am Believe me, when its attached to a barrier, in the middle of the road, official or not, it sends out the message, no entry.
It has been reported that the sign is to make the Southbound carriageway one-way, which could be correct for the sign posted by caller. However, if you read my response,
That sign is similar to one I encountered going South yesterday.
Earlier in the thread, I stated:
I was going from Market Village, so rather than use Petchkasem, loaded with Saturday evening traffic and negotiate 2 u-turns, I opted to go via the back road.
and
The barrier was on the road just as I approached the Northern side of the shopping mall. I too thought I would carry on to the Southern side.
Therefore, the sign was making the Northbound carriageway one-way.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
fft100
Professional
Professional

Post by fft100 »

It is has been an incredibly busy 3-4 days, except for one place.... Bluport !

For example, today at least one floor of the bluport car park was closed (I left at 2pm) and many other floors were very very quiet. By comparison , Market Village at 2pm had 'full' signs on at least 2 floors and the rest had less than 15 free slots.

Bluport - yesterday in the department store part - empty. Market Village basement busy. Bluport coffee places empty or quiet. MV doesn't have enough coffee places....
Bluport - today in the supermarket - very quiet. Tescos heaving.
Bluport today - restaurants on the ground floor- only 2 or 3 tables occupied at 1pm.
Bluport - top floor. DTAC have closed down - is it the first of many ? Ground floor - at least 3 main restaurants have closed (not including small places like subway etc) and no one has taken over any of them.

BTW, what annoyed me this week was the stupidity from Major Cinemas. All 10 screens in MV and Bluport showing the same film (avengers). Talked to management and that was a BKK decision. Bluport at 5pm, had sold 1400 tickets on Sunday - that's what the manager told me. That was 12 showings until that time, so not sure if a good idea or bad. But cant believe a bit of choice would have been a bad thing....
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Post by dundrillin »

I was in Bluport yesterday and had to queue at the department store till. Likewise at the supermarket.