the mall hua hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
carl946
Novice
Novice

the mall hua hin

Post by carl946 »

hello, can anyone tell me about the progression and construction of the new mall in Hua Hin ? i think this will make a big positive difference for Hua Hin ..
im thinking of moving to Hua Hin next year and start a business there ..
i think Hua Hin will become the beach holiday place for the high end, the high class tourist while Pattaya is the place for the low class ..
buksida

Re: the mall hua hin

Post by buksida »

Which Mall are you referring to, they seem to be popping up everywhere.

If it is the Bluport one there is a topic on it here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21746
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
alleykat
Professional
Professional

Post by alleykat »

carl946 wrote:hello, can anyone tell me about the progression and construction of the new mall in Hua Hin ? i think this will make a big positive difference for Hua Hin ..
im thinking of moving to Hua Hin next year and start a business there ..
i think Hua Hin will become the beach holiday place for the high end, the high class tourist while Pattaya is the place for the low class ..
You don't beat around the bush do you?
May I enquire as to your social status? Are you high class or low class?
carl946
Novice
Novice

Post by carl946 »

beat around the bush lol ..sorry I didnt want to offend anyone .. I thought its an open secret that Pattaya is marginal :)
by the way .. im not low class .. nor high class ..i just feel better with decent people :) and I thought that Hua Hin is different to Pattaya, at least I hope so
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

carl946 wrote:beat around the bush lol ..sorry I didnt want to offend anyone .. I thought its an open secret that Pattaya is marginal :)
by the way .. im not low class .. nor high class ..i just feel better with decent people :) and I thought that Hua Hin is different to Pattaya, at least I hope so
I think it's fair to say that HH does attract a different type of tourist to those with a preference for Pattaya - that doesn't mean that all who visit the latter are low class, but they may be searching for attractions they probably won't find in HH.

As for starting a business at the new Mall, best of luck.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

Dannie Boy wrote:
carl946 wrote:beat around the bush lol ..sorry I didnt want to offend anyone .. I thought its an open secret that Pattaya is marginal :)
I think it's fair to say that HH does attract a different type of tourist to those with a preference for Pattaya - that doesn't mean that all who visit the latter are low class, but they may be searching for attractions they probably won't find in HH.

There are still a few old drunken bums around in Hua Hin, but not as many as in Pattaya.
:D
A friend is only one click away
carl946
Novice
Novice

Post by carl946 »

Dannie Boy wrote:

thanks !