Big Thanks to Market Village for my 6.30am Wake Up Call!!!

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Big Thanks to Market Village for my 6.30am Wake Up Call!

Post by oakdale160 »

And while we are on about MV. They have nice open plaza in the evening, some good street food, prices OK too. But the music is sad. A couple of nights philippino bands that do a good job. But the other nights two older guys, everything they sing sounds the same. OK for an hour, but not for all night.
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Good to see that Thailand is really a multilingual country, including English.
Hope all of you lucky people who get to live somewhere hot during the Winter
have a great 2014!
In my part of Canada, it was -10c in the morning with 2 more inches of new snow on the ground,
almost 2 feet of snow or I am guessing 60cms of the stuff in all in my backyard.
I used to get woken up by the neighbourhood rooster when I stayed in Hua Hin, and up in the morth as well near Chang Mai, and other places.
Cheers to all. Stargeezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^ It's not so hot here right now... in fact I haven't had to use air con (except for exercise) in over two weeks! :shock:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
charlesh
Ace
Ace

Post by charlesh »

Could be worse - you could be next to a mosque and if the wailing doesn't get to you then the pyrotechnics might!
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

GLCQuantum wrote:
hhfarang wrote:God GLC, every time I think you're gone, you pop right back up again with more crap.... then maybe people think that about me too. You almost made me go away once.

:wink: :wink: :D :D :guns: :guns: :cuss: :cuss: :banghead: :banghead: :tsk: :tsk: :duck: :duck:
Not gone pal. I just don't spend every breathing minute of every day moaning and complaining to my electronic 'friends' about trivial issues... I go out and interact with my real friends (you know...the kind that you can SEE)

Sorry if I get under your skin that much. Happy New Year from me to you - the man from the land of the free and home of the brave...cough...cough...splutter.

:cheers:
I am a little confused, you don't know me but apparently you know I spend "every breathing minute of every day moaning and complaining" (That's a really long time). And I don't go out with my friends and interact with them. Apologies then, I will wait for a real issue to pop up before I complain again.... Didn't know the forum was for such serious issues only, I will try to remember in the future, thanks for the lesson.
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^Jumasman, I think that comment was directed at me, not you. :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

^ that is correct.

Though looking back, it was maybe more rude than light hearted. For that I apologise.

That said...Noone likes to be told their not welcome.

Sorry if it sounded it a bit harsh HHFarang. Was not in the best mood already when I saw your post and repiled.

:cheers: ...and a sincere happy new year from me this time.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Happy 2014 to you too! :cheers:
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

Hi GLC, am I right in thinking you are a teacher of English? Hmm.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

arcadianagain wrote:Hi GLC, am I right in thinking you are a teacher of English? Hmm.
Oh come on pal... give me a break. I'm not gonna spend longer than I have to re-reading my posts to see if they are perfect now am I.

Happy New Year anyway arcadian. May this be the year that I don't annoy you so much. :D :cheers:

Edit: And anywho... I teach Grade 4 and 5 - They won't notice! :wink:
jumusman
Professional
Professional

Post by jumusman »

hhfarang wrote:^Jumasman, I think that comment was directed at me, not you. :cheers:
Oh I see that now. Just though it was directed towards me because I opened the topic. No harm no foul. 8)
"If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism." - Albert Einstein, 1936
BradClark
Novice
Novice

Post by BradClark »

I love those black pitted grapes. Great flavour but those small seeds can get stuck in between your teeth.