Soi 94 map

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Soi 94 map

Post by Homer »

Big Boy wrote: We certainly saw nothing named Pier 94 - where was it please?

We already have 2 places recorded across from Narawan. What is the missing place called, and where does it feature in the sequence?

Where is Kaoz on the map?

Where is Mirabelle on the map?

Thank you very much for taking your time to point out the problems. And thank you again in anticipation of your helpful response.
You're welcome.

Pier 94, as others have stated, is on the second floor at G resort. It's signs are visible from the outside.

>We already have 2 places recorded across from Narawan.
I don't have the names or sequence committed to memory.

Kaoz. Going west on 94, cross the railway, turn left before 7-11. It's about 50-100 yards down that road.

Mirabelle is adjacent and west of Olivo.

Initial is the 8 story tower across from Birdhouse Cafe.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thanks for that :thumb: We'll check them out.

Regarding Initial, it was excluded as a condo as opposed to a hotel, were we wrong?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Big Boy wrote:Regarding Initial, it was excluded as a condo as opposed to a hotel, were we wrong?
When they opened it was as a 'condotel'. Wasn't aware they changed their business model.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Terrace90 wrote:Please add Terrace 90 0n Soi 90

Thanks,

Natt
Whoops, a word from our sponsor....

To be discluded from a map of their location, surely entitles them to a free month's advertising on this fine site...

:mrgreen:

:cheers:
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Homer wrote:
Big Boy wrote:Regarding Initial, it was excluded as a condo as opposed to a hotel, were we wrong?
When they opened it was as a 'condotel'. Wasn't aware they changed their business model.
It's a hotel. My wife's niece work there so I can confirm that.
YNWA
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Soi 94 map updated, Khao Takiab to follow.
soi94.jpg
Hempa
Novice
Novice

Post by Hempa »

Add, where I live now for 6 months, the place Baan Padyen between Souay Vista and Toi Pe Pe Sanctuary. Google Baan Padyen for more information.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

On the way home earlier I spotted a new bar opened on Soi 94 on the corner just before the railway crossing above Narawan Hotel - The Lovely Bar.

Points 41; Position 18
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

There is a very popular place (with local foreigners) just off the west end of the map and on the next soi past Bon Nern Kitchen to the left. It's called Yellow House and they have both Thai and Western food. The Thai food is catered toward the western palate, which I like these days, with less chilies and the best tender boneless, skinless cuts of meat (the beef salad and the cashew nut chicken are two examples that are very good). Prices are reasonable, Thai dishes may seem high (120 to 130 Baht), but they are double sized from what you get at many other places so are shareable.

It's a tough place to find but I highly recommend it for people who live in the west 88 or 94 area or are adventurous (especially with the construction going on out here at the moment). It's open all day and during this time of year gets quite crowded at night.

You may want to add it to the map with a ninety degree arrow at the top of the map (pointing west on 94 then south). It's only about 100 meters off Soi 94.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Thanks HHF. We will be reviewing the maps every couple of months. If we can find it, we'll include it.

Points 41; Position 18
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

And another new place opposite the BBQ Wijittra is an Indian Tandoori. Rode past on my bike but didn't get the name. I will post it next time I go past unless someone beats me to it.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I saw the Indian a couple of days ago, but I thought they were selling clothes. :oops:

Points 41; Position 18
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

Indian place is now open. I believe the name is Spicy Indian. Opposite from the gas station and maybe 25 meters more toward the upper end.

(What a poorly crafted sign! Who thinks this stuff up such that one can hardly identify the name of the business?)

I have not called in.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Wouldn't it be more useful to those first reading the thread if the most recent map was in the first post, along with an explanation that the rest of the thread was and will be used to keep the map up to date?
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

And wouldn't it be good business sense if the forum got rid of the soi 94 restaurant maps that excluded one of their advertisers?