Another Water Outage in soi 94

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Another Water Outage in soi 94

Post by Bristolian »

This thread is getting to read like a Monty Pythons script

"When I was a lad..........."

In soi 6 I have not seen a drop of mains water for the last 4 weeks. The same happens every year so it has become a regular issue that I plan for. Large storage tanks, a well to water the garden (water not good enough for home use even after filtering etc.) a very conveniently placed pipe for the water truck to hook up to.

3 days without mains water....Pure Luxury I tell ya....... :D

"TG: Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

EI: Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, (pause for laughter), eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

MP: But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'." :cheers:
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Post by usual suspect »

Soi 6..?
Water tank..?
Garden...?
LUXURY!!

7 of us..(that does include the cat, Ford Ranger &'t motorbike) had to sit int' centre reservation ont busy Petkasen Rd wiv soap n shampoo in us 'ands..WAITING for't water-truck t' come along & dowse us all whit water it ad..
..Bah lad, it were cold n smelly..but mum sed all cats are like that!! :laugh:
THEN WE LICK'D ROAD CLEAN!
:neener: :D :D :D
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:dance: It's back :dance:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

Lucky you. Still not back over Smor Phrong way, though the tanks filled up overnight.
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

OK here now.