Electric Off 4th June - Petchkasem Road, Soi 41

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
JD
Legend
Legend

Electric Off 4th June - Petchkasem Road, Soi 41

Post by JD »

The Electric Company have decided to remove and relocate the large electric post that is part way into the road junction on Soi 41 and Petchkasem Road tomorrow.

This job has needed doing since they widened the roads last year, many near misses and a few paint scars on the post in question.

This is one of the big posts, carrying all the heavy electric cables, telephone, cable TV and internet connections.

We have been informed that the power will be cut at 9.00am and should be back on at about 4 - 5.00pm. I am not sure how wide an area this will affect or which other resources will be affected. For sure, traffic will be chaos as this junction is quite small and this post coming out and moved is going to need some heavy plant machinery.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Electric Off 4th June - Petchkasem Road, Soi 41

Post by JamesWest »

at least you got some notice. big surrise. i can't get into my house because of road construction today.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.