No Water in Hua Hin For Two Days?

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

No Water in Hua Hin For Two Days?

Post by JamesWest »

I am picking up intel chatter from my super cute Thai girfriend. Here is a transcript of the intercept:

"No water two day ago. Hua Hin"
"But Honey, we had water two days ago"
"Sorry two day from here. I see on facebook. No water all of Hua Hin. Fix water."

I may have this wrong. Anybody hear about a big repair of water lines and no water for two days?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Big Boy

Re: No Water in Hua Hin For Two Days?

Post by Big Boy »

My information (unsubstantiated at this point) is no water from Pranburi Thursday/Friday, leading to low pressure in many parts of Hua Hin, and maybe some outage in outlying areas.

As I say, unsubstantiated at this time, which is why I haven't said anything up until now, but as we now have a thread ................
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

this is from Facebook. I am not sure what it says. :shock:
But my girlfriend is filling up those plastic trash cans in the bathroom with water. So it must be serious. :D
Attachments
1439277616920.jpg
1439277616920.jpg (19.63 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

^ I just had my apt manager read this and she says that Hua Hin is OK but that Pranburi, Ch-Am, and Sam Roi Yod might be without.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

centermid7 wrote:^ I just had my apt manager read this and she says that Hua Hin is OK but that Pranburi, Ch-Am, and Sam Roi Yod might be without.
ok thanks for that. heads up for anybody in these areas. :shock:

maybe we should change title of thread to:

Possible Water Outage in Pranburi, Cha-Am, and Sam Roi Yod.
NOKYAI
Ace
Ace

Post by NOKYAI »

But here in Mon Mai, Hin Lek Fai etc we get all our water from Pranbury water, even if delivered by truck, so it might cause some problems. If this rain keeps up my Tank will be full so should be OK
Enjoying 'Retirement'....So many jobs to do, I don't know how I ever had time to work!
toeknee
Rookie
Rookie

Post by toeknee »

Information from our management

The government has stated that the water will stop in August 13-14, 2015

"Information has been given to us from the Provincial Water Authority regarding the water supply, or lack of.

Due to the filling of the new lagoon at Mahasamutr the PWA has no water remaining in its reserves. We have also been informed that there will be no water supply until Friday at the earliest".
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Hua Hin water outage 1 - 2 Sept

Post by hhinner »

There is a warning on the tessaban website (link) of reduced mains water flow or outages from 8am Tuesday until 6pm Wednesday. According to the notice the affected areas are: Bo Fai, both sides of Khan Khlong Road, Smor Phrong, both sides of Phetchkasem Road, Khao Phithak, Hua Hin Soi 102, both sides of Takiab Road, and Khao Tao.