Richard Walker R.I.P.

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Re: Richard Walker R.I.P.

Post by usual suspect »

So sorry to hear of your sad loss Johnny-lad, & sorry also that I did not make it to Richard's funeral :(
He was a wonderful man, another Hua Hin stalwart.
Deepest condolences from Puy & myself.
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

JW, I'm a bit late with this post but please accept my sincere condolences regarding your father.
There's not much I can add to the above accolades but suffice to say he was a top man around town and will be sorely missed.
I hope that you recover from your loss as quickly as possible and continue to prosper.
Vital Spark
Legend
Legend

Post by Vital Spark »

Sorry to hear about your Dad, Johnny. I never met him, but from what I've read (and heard from Winnie) he was an 'A-OK' bloke (just like you). It's never easy losing a parent, but he's at peace now.

VS
"Properly trained, man can be a dog's best friend"
margaretcarnes
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by margaretcarnes »

A lovely man who will be sadly missed. I will always remember him popping out of the kitchen at Jungle Juice with a smile for everyone.
Joyce was sad to hear the news as well and we hope there was a good turn out for him yesterday. RIP Richard xxx
A sprout is for life - not just for Christmas.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Carry him in your heart always JW and he'll always be alive. Sincere condolences. Pete
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Thanks all, he had a great send off and made his presence felt during the night. He had many great friends here and was always happy to help anyone he could.. the best years of his life were had here in Hua Hin.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I don't believe I knew your dad John, but judging from the comments he was a top guy who will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with you. Dan
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Thanks again for all the kind words, will carry great memories from the brilliant times here together.

Tks again :)
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

I am sad and shocked to see this post as I remember going in Dicks Office for the quiz and often chatted to him.

My deepest condolences.
www.35mmview.com