Maps of Hua Hin area?

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
jmhogan
Amateur
Amateur

Maps of Hua Hin area?

Post by jmhogan »

I am wondering if there is a place I can purchase a MAP that shows all the different sub areas of Hua Hin. Like Pak Nam Pran, Sam Roi Yod, Khao Kalok, Khao Takiab, etc etc. People tell me they live in such and such and it means nothing to me as there seems to be so many sub areas.

SO is there a place I can get a map showing this stuff?
Geko
Professional
Professional

Re: MAPS

Post by Geko »

You can always find all the different sub areas of Hua Hin on many of the available map applications, but if you need a hard copy map, I got mine a few years ago at an old book shop East side of Soi 74 next to Tesco Lotus (shop is still there) or try the book shops in Market Village or Hua Hin Shopping Mall
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

at the Tourist Authority of Thailand on the left near the 1st traffic light if you come from the north of hua hin
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: RE: Re: MAPS

Post by hhinner »

joelle wrote:at the Tourist Authority of Thailand on the left near the 1st traffic light if you come from the north of hua hin
Or is it the 2nd light? :) Or even the 3rd if you count the light by the palace.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Maps of Hua Hin area?

Post by Lev »

We have our own map here but it is online only: http://maphuahin.com/