Police corruption, drug tested in Hua Hin

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
SPONSORS: BLÚPORT Hua Hin
handdrummer
Guru
Guru

Re: Police corruption, drug tested in Hua Hin

Post by handdrummer » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 am

I would just take the extra 4 mns., go around a different way and spend the 7000 baht on something I enjoyed.

--AndY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by --AndY » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Handdrummer I here what u sayin pal, but the chic on the back of my bike was telling me where to go....
In my mind it's not worth it getting pissed up n driving....
Ohhhhh I tell u what I have bin doing, that's probably a waste of time.... I've bin getting the girls to ride my bike, pffffff but at the end of the day if any thing happens it's all my fault, we crash, my fault, we get stopped by police, my fault...
TBH tho most of the girls I see and go drinking with, drive cars and trucks, so I jump in with them.... It's just when I go for a long ride out of HH, find a few beach bars, have few big changs.... Then when I get back to HH il be out for the night with the bike... I need to get out of that habit n just put the bike away... It's just asking for trouble 5555
Remember bar girls can't eat love! :twisted:

StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Post by StevePIraq » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Andy, have you ever thought you are pushing your luck too far. Your other posts about being stopped for no licence, no helmet etc and now this.

You really need to consider your life before you end up locked up for a long time
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

--AndY
Rookie
Rookie

Post by --AndY » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Steeee I totally agree with u mate... I wouldn't dare do it in the uk, and for the life of me, I can't understand why I do it in Thailand....
But I'm not the first and I'm definitely not going 2 be the last...

Probably more than half the people on this forum has done it... Opinions are like arse holes mate everyone got one.. Its just I've told people what I did and penaltys I've payed by being stopped by police... Lucky that it's only cash money I've lost and not my life or worse someone elses is life....
Not goin to sit here and lie, saying I'm never going to do it again, but it has slowed down and I do consider other modes of transportation when drunk 555

My hole point being:- is after all the times I've bin stopped, police corruption is still super high, u can buy ur way out of most things.... But never have I bin stopped for a drug test by the side off a road...
when I have been stopped and I'm all legal, not once have they tried to get money out of me, just waved me on...

Overall my dealing with police is not bad at all... No helmet, pay fine, no license, pay fine.... Pissed up, police corruption 555

Is it ever going to change guys , I dint know...
Remember bar girls can't eat love! :twisted: