tips and tricks by abeel

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
abeel
Rookie
Rookie

tips and tricks by abeel

Post by abeel »

{moved to new thread. by Admin}

TIP & TRICK !

1/ you,r girl friend should be never know that how mauch monye you have in bank or specilay in your pocket ...
2/ wen you going to drink whisky with thai girl or you going to bar .. you have to know that how mauch monye you are going to expand .. and a bit more extera taked with your self ...
3/ never take your pasport or id card or credit card or any id with your self to bar or red light street ..
4/ do not let lady boy tach you ..
5/ never ever tray to marriage with thai girl ..
6/ do not tray to have any business with thai peaple ..
7/ do not trust any lwayer or police officer or your girl friend brother or your wife brother ..
8/ as mauch as possible no let them to undrestand you ..
9/ never ever going to be share your bussiness with the girl who you love she .. if you share your bussiness .. you never ever let she pick up the cash or any acces to your income ..
10/ if you help any thai girl to know how to control or oprate business .. and in this way you show that FALANG is good man .. you lose all your bussiness with in 6 month or 1 bussiness year .. grantee for you ..
11 / i love thai peaple the are very good peaple .. i respect them .. the are very kind .. the have very war heart .. but in top of all this you have to be owner of your self in all moment that you are in thailand .. wen you go back to your country .. i blive you .. you can shar or you have to share your all life with your peaple .. becuas the are worthed ...
sinatra
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sinatra »

what was all that about not bike licence i fear
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Hmmm, I think that outburst is a little on the harsh side. I agree with being careful with your finances and taking care when you're out 'sanuking' but never get married of have any business with Thais is a bit strong. You just need to have your head on your shoulders when you do it.
Bamboo Grove

Post by Bamboo Grove »

I agree with Lev, although I've seen a lot of sad stories as well when guys have trusted their newly found "love of life" and put businesses into their names. Always use a lawyer to make a contract that enables you to be the "real" owner. It doesn't cost that much and will save a lot of headache later.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Abeel,
Agree with not trusting police or lawyers, but thats the same the world over. And if you're marrying a bar girl then maybe things are destined to go wrong after a while. But please don't tar all Thai girls with the same brush, they are not all money grabbing hookers, there are some nice ones out there. just a little harder to find and a lot harder to get to know.

I have been in business with Thais here for nearly 4 years and know people that have been doing it for a lot longer so your estimation of 'loss after 6 months' is a bit wayward IMO. What is the point of staying in Thailand if you don't want to know Thai people or be known by them?
abeel
Rookie
Rookie

Post by abeel »

hi ,

wel in lot of country you can trust police .. like usa like canada .. and i was 18 year in thailand and i know more then 10 thousand peaple from different walk of life in different city of thailand .. in hua hin i think,s i know more then 1000 peaple very closly .. but .. in official way .. means the worked for me or we had same bussiness for short time or long trem .. and i have no thai wife .. i respect all peaple of erth .. and i just inform you that carefull .. for example .. why saudi tourist no come to thailand .. see news peaper of year of 1995 to 1998 or call sotichai in nation building in bangna in IT,TV headquarter .. i realy love thailand .. and i well come to visit you also ... c u .