Advertise on HHAD

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
SPONSORS: BLÚPORT Hua Hin
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Advertise on HHAD

Post by Lev » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:09 pm

The popularity of HHAD and the forum has increased dramatically over the last year or so. We are now the most talked about website in Hua Hin and are expanding our new and existing sections such as property and accommodation. Our Google positioning stands for itself, you don't need to believe me, try it! With a daily increasing visitor base and a regular return visitor base this is the place to advertise if you want the attention of tourists, expats, locals and just about anyone with an interest in Hua Hin.

With such a target market available, your business or product could be exposed to thousands of potential customers. We have very reasonable rates for site-wide banner campaigns that include forum exposure. We can customize an advertising package to meet your needs and even give you a full web page for your business thus saving on hosting costs and instantly getting you exposure in the search engines. If you have a business or interest in Hua Hin or even your own website contact us for details and get noticed!

Please see our Media Kit for full details.

All enquiries to webmaster@huahinafterdark.com

JD

Post by JD » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:59 pm

All hail to the kings. :bow:

Well done HHAD, just googled 'HAM & BACON' and my advert came up on the first page, add Hua Hin before any products I manufacture or sell and It's the No.1 spot.

You guys certainly know what your doing, glad to be with such a professional outfit. :thumb:
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th