Toughened/Safety Glass Needed

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Toughened/Safety Glass Needed

Post by Jaime »

Does anyone know of a glazier in Hua Hin? I need some toughened safety glass for a couple of doors, each with glass panels about 2 foot by 3 foot. Any advice much appreciated. Please PM me with the details if the current forum policy of not allowing 'advertisements' by non-sponsoring firms still holds. Moderators please advise on this for clarity - I have seen a few posts where this has been mentioned - is it going to affect the effectiveness of this part of the forum?

Cheers,

Jaime :cheers:
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Jaime,
No problems with innocent replies offering information, what we object to is people registering just to plug their own businesses. We have a new comprehensive terms and conditions page which covers everything. It shouldnt affect the effectiveness of the forum at all if the few Hua Hin business owners that have done this previously and spurned this action had played fairly.

L
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Hua Hin glass on the main petchkasem rd
im sure if they dont stock it they will point you in the right direction
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Cheers Dr Dave :cheers: