Exercise Bike

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
ironside61
Rookie
Rookie

Exercise Bike

Post by ironside61 »

Hi All
Any ideas where I can buy a exercise bike.
Thanks in advance......................
Big Boy

Re: Exercise Bike

Post by Big Boy »

I've seen exercise equipment outside Power Buy as I've driven past recently.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

Thought I saw them in Tesco @ Market Village, too.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The sports store between the escalators on the top floor of Market Village has some equipment. I know they have treadmills and ellipticals, probably bikes.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
old man
Amateur
Amateur

Post by old man »

marathon on peski rd opposite soi 51 look for large yellow sign--on left going north--think school opposite--upstairs all free weight lifting equipment --items of torture for all tastes! --prices o/k
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

old man wrote:marathon on peski rd opposite soi 51 look for large yellow sign--on left going north--think school opposite--upstairs all free weight lifting equipment --items of torture for all tastes! --prices o/k
Yeah, I've been in there but it's on the corner of Soi 64/1 which is before you get to Soi 51 and Somtawin School as you're heading north.
Did seem to have a good range of equipment but I can't vouch for the prices. Certainly their dumbells seemed rather pricey at 700 THB for one of 4 kilos.
But they did have exercise bikes upstairs as old man has said.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

Big Boy wrote:I've seen exercise equipment outside Power Buy as I've driven past recently.
Yes, I noticed they have a quite decent looking spinning trainer type exercise bike there but I didn't look at the price. as I was just going into the shop for something else.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

Post by SunandFun »

Also seen them at Macro, outside.
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I have just been looking at the damn things. Not for me so much as my Granddaughter.
They are like phones and iPads; that many different types it becomes confusing!
The better one have a magnetic wheel rather than a belt drive. Prices seem to start around 8,000 Baht up to about 15,000 Baht.

http://www.grandlitegroup.com/product-c ... tical.html
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
old man
Amateur
Amateur

Post by old man »

lomuamart wrote:
old man wrote:marathon on peski rd opposite soi 51 look for large yellow sign--on left going north--think school opposite--upstairs all free weight lifting equipment --items of torture for all tastes! --prices o/k
Yeah, I've been in there but it's on the corner of Soi 64/1 which is before you get to Soi 51 and Somtawin School as you're heading north.
Did seem to have a good range of equipment but I can't vouch for the prices. Certainly their dumbells seemed rather pricey at 700 THB for one of 4 kilos.
But they did have exercise bikes upstairs as old man has said.
old man
Amateur
Amateur

Post by old man »

the prices on display are negotiable--tip never buy a fixed weight barbell or dumbell as after some use youl need more weight--anyone find similar or better quality elsewhere in Hua Hin please post as i keep updating my gym--i checked out tesco and front of power buy before going marathon---thanks