Where to buy a USB charger for AAA batteries

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Mr-Zedd

Where to buy a USB charger for AAA batteries

Post by Mr-Zedd »

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find a AAA/AA battery charger that uses a USB connection to charge, similar to the attached photo.

Looked in Tesco, HomePro and that TechStore at Soi 88/Pesh Hwy but cant seem to locate one.

Has anyone ever seen these for sale anywhere in Hua Hin ?

Thanks!
Attachments
USB-AAA-CHARGER.jpg
USB-AAA-CHARGER.jpg (24.78 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Where to buy a USB charger for AAA batteries

Post by Lung Per »

Interesting gadget. Let's know if you find one.
A friend is only one click away
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

deal extreme dot com is great website for electronics they have the charger you want. I have bought several orders it includes free shipping. Out of 5 orders 1 never made it. My guess is Thai Post liked the mini lightsabers. I never bought expensive items because I don't trust Thai Post. I learned about the site from our ET on my ship he swears by it. He never lost a shipment however he lives in the UK.
Mr-Zedd

Post by Mr-Zedd »

I used to have one, I bought it in Canada, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere in the house here so I need to buy a new one.

HHCanuck
- yes I know of DealExtreme.com, I use them often, and always had my shipments arrive here safely in Thailand.
- I notice they had one of these items on their site for around $3, very cheap...

However, I am leaving the country within 2 weeks so there isnt enough time to receive a DX.com shipment. The last shipment took 4 weeks to get here, even though it was only shipped from Hong Kong.

I'll keep looking!

Thanks