Hi end office chair, where to buy in HH

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Hi end office chair, where to buy in HH

Post by HHCanuck »

I'm looking for an all leather hi end office chair. I have seen many in HH at the usual furniture places and Home Pro however there is ususaly some dissapointing feature about them. The most comfy one I found was in Home Pro however the arm rests are faux leather, the display chair is already pealing and they are asking Baht 7000.

Is there any high end office furniture shops with executive chairs in HH?
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: Hi end office chair, where to buy in HH

Post by Ginjaninja »

You could try upstairs in Koncept.
I recall seeing some flash desks and chairs although generally not a 'high-end' establishment.
GN.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I was looking for furniture a couple of weeks back, and I saw some lovely desks, which must have had nice chairs. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I saw them in Boonthavorn.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

Over the years I've gotten good furniture and good prices at:

http://tinyurl.com/kq5mbrr
"There's no plausible or convincing reason, certainly no evidential one, to believe that there is such an entity (= deity) and that all observable phenomena, including the cosmological ones... are explicable without the hypothesis; you don't need the assumption."
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

OP

Looking for a new one myself. Bangkok or trawl the web on the factories in Chiang Mai. If you value your back health then 7k is not even close for a decent executive leather office chair.

Crazy 88
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Best place to find a large selection of them is at one of the furniture shows in Mung Tong Thani Impact Exhibition Center. They have those shows every 2-3 months and lots to chose from from many companies. I purchased one from there 4 years ago and it was very top of the line. Very heavy duty mesh (American made fabric) seat and back and adjustments everywhere. Cost around 25,000 baht but worth every baht of it. Definitely worth the price for comfort and quality when you figure the number of hours you will spend in that chair.
BMWHuaHin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by BMWHuaHin »

Very happy wtih the one I purchased at Home Pro even though you've ruled that out.

No faux leather arms. Maybe faux wood but feels pretty good.
Zero
Banned
Banned

Post by Zero »

Try and get hold of a Hermann Miller Aeron if you can. There are a couple of variants - get the one with the adjustable back. You can also pay more for the chrome plated gearbox but you don't real need that.

http://www.hermanmiller.co.uk/products/ ... hairs.html

Around ThB 40K. A timeless design classic that really does improve the quality of your day.

These guys can deliver from BKK to HH as well. You won't regret buying an Aeron.

http://www.chanintrliving.com/locations