Can anyone recommend a GOOD sand wash contractor

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Skmly
Amateur
Amateur

Can anyone recommend a GOOD sand wash contractor

Post by Skmly »

Good morning

Can anybody recommend a good sand wash contractor please.

Many thanks
When you are dead,you don't know you are dead,it is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid!
old man
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Can anyone recommend a GOOD sand wash contractor

Post by old man »

hy it easy to do and cheaper if you do it yourself like i did not as hard to do as looks but sense will tell you to take case when using acid
Skmly
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Skmly »

OM

Thanks for that. Was wondering what the final application was on YouTube.

Regards
When you are dead,you don't know you are dead,it is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid!
old man
Amateur
Amateur

Post by old man »

i bought all the topping[they have about 10 colors] and acid from place on palu road past big c on opposite side of road it sell all garden ornaments for gardens the final coat i used was 1 and a quarter inch thick--but only for foot use---mixed it stone chips 2 concreting sand 1 cement for concreting you may have to alter this due to different size of aggregate --you will know when it easy to use--main thing is to make the base concrete strong enough for the job it is to do and if doing large area put expansion joints in tamp well and try not to leave any water on top--i left for 4 days before using acid------hope this helps regards