Ad Agencies & Design/Branding Agencies

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Zero
Banned
Banned

Ad Agencies & Design/Branding Agencies

Post by Zero »

Folks,

Are there any reputable (European) agencies in the HH area that offer a genuinely professional level of service when it comes to effective advertising or brand creation? I'm drawing blanks.

Cheers,

Z.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Ad Agencies & Design/Branding Agencies

Post by Lev »

If you want to advertise online you can't do better than this forum which gets more readers than all of the local magazines combined: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25669
Zero
Banned
Banned

Post by Zero »

I'm not looking to advertise, it's far too early for me, I am semi-trying to form an understanding of the the scope of the creative landscape here in HH and where, if anywhere, I can fit in to it. Presently i'm struggling to construct a model in my mind that I would regard as informed...

So for me, the non-commercial network is the thing I need to develop right now. However, for the right campaigns i'd really appreciate a look at your media pack and/or any figures you have relating to your estimated readership and reach. I'm sure we can do something together a little further down the road for the right client. But before I can pitch your business effectively, I need to understand a little bit more about how you are actually configured across the platforms that I "think" you cover.

For me, I find the HH Forum very useful. So, what % of expats in HH do you feel use your boards on a regular basis? - let's say two or three posts (not threads) a week? In my experience these folks are the tip of the iceberg - a good figure up top guarantees a much wider body of users who prefer to browse anonymously without contributing, for whatever reasons they may have. At the end of the day it all adds up to exposure no matter what vehicle they arrive in.

Furthermore, I would absolutely defend your right to generate advertising revenues from this site, but i'm currently still very much in the research phase of my HH career arc, if indeed HH is going to play a role in my future. I hope that provides you with a better idea of where i'm coming from in a professional context. It's all good.

So, let's see!

Cheers,

Z.
rynka
Amateur
Amateur

Post by rynka »

Zero, I'm also curious about the same thing. I'm also doing research on this, because for the past 2 years, most of the agencies I see in town are local. What's closest to 'professional agencies' are the internal teams built by those free monthly magazines (HOT HUA HIN magazine, etc.)

I've been wondering why no one has started a real agency yet, since there are so many farangs here. Perhaps we should collaborate and make our own, ay?

:) K