Foldable recliner chair

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
iceoln
Novice
Novice

Foldable recliner chair

Post by iceoln »

Anyone know where we can buy this type of foldable recline chair in/around Hua Hin?
Looked many places, but can's seem to find this or even a foldable sunbed...?!

Thanks a million
Foldable recliner
Foldable recliner
chair.jpg (25.76 KiB) Viewed 826 times
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Re: Foldable recliner chair

Post by Ralfredo »

iceoln wrote:Looked many places, but can's seem to find this or even a foldable sunbed...?!
About a year ago i bought a simple foldable sunbed, something like the one in the attached picture, at Tesco in MV. I think the price was around 1200 Baht, if i remember correctly.
sunbed.jpg
sunbed.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 787 times
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

just saw a couple in Big Kiang on soi 88

:cheers: :cheers:
Kraka's Dad
Guru
Guru

Post by Kraka's Dad »

Ralfredo wrote:
iceoln wrote:Looked many places, but can's seem to find this or even a foldable sunbed...?!
About a year ago i bought a simple foldable sunbed, something like the one in the attached picture, at Tesco in MV. I think the price was around 1200 Baht, if i remember correctly.
sunbed.jpg
Yes that is where we got ours
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
iceoln
Novice
Novice

Post by iceoln »

No luck in finding a chair as indicated. Most success was foldable sunbed as suggested, but not a recliner chair. Incredible...you would think there is a market for these here in the nice sunny weather!
Guess we will need to bring from overseas instead.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Quite a few around, just look. I bought one off a guy near the roadside but have seen similar in Big C and outside Makro (in Rayong, HH should be similar). The cost on the roadside was half that of the one in Big C. Lasted all of 6 months, the rings in the fabric gave way and the handle locking mechanism broke. I'm now after a director's style canvas chair.