Sharpening stone?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Arlo
Professional
Professional

Sharpening stone?

Post by Arlo »

Where can I find one? Not a small pocket knife deal. I have a cheap machete I want to bring back to life. Can I find one at the Thai shops that sell everything? Thanks!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: Sharpening stone?

Post by Ginjaninja »

Yes Homepro have them.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Try the hardware store on the main road just past the Chomsin road traffic lights heading towards Cha Am, next to the main Kasikorn bank - fairly certain that's where I got mine a couple of years ago.
Arlo
Professional
Professional

Post by Arlo »

Thanks for the info.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

Arlo wrote:Where can I find one? Not a small pocket knife deal. I have a cheap machete I want to bring back to life. Can I find one at the Thai shops that sell everything? Thanks!

Yes
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I have a number of kitchen knives that I'd like to have sharpened. Does anyone know of a shop where I can take them to have them professionally sharpened ?
europtimiste
Banned
Banned

Post by europtimiste »

Jesse wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm I have a number of kitchen knives that I'd like to have sharpened. Does anyone know of a shop where I can take them to have them professionally sharpened ?
Sa-Song Rd. after Kasikorn bank, left part of HH market. There is a man who sharpen all kind of knives.