Reliable and good electrician

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
templetiger
Novice
Novice

Reliable and good electrician

Post by templetiger »

Hi,

I am trying to find a reliable, good electrician. Can anyone help?
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Reliable and good electrician

Post by Scout »

I recommend you call Bus, his number is 082-0048532. He speaks excellent English and his price for the work he just completed for me was very reasonable.
nevermind
Novice
Novice

Post by nevermind »

I confirm, i came back from Khon kaen on a Sunday evening to Hua hin and no electricity at my house. I have a young child so i booked a small hotel near my house and expected the problem (which was serious) would be be fixed on monday... But Bus call me back and came to my house at 9PM and worked the problem in the night until 00:30 am !!! So my wife my baby and i could sleep in our house eventually. The price for the 4hours night intervention was very low and he even came back the day after to check everything was OK.

I HIGHLY HIGLY recommend Bus and his mate, they have make an amazing work on a complex electric problems during the night. They changed cables outside the house and Bus speak good english.

And last thing they can fix washing machines and other electrical appliances !

Thank you thank you thank you !!! His number again : 082-0048532
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Good to know. I have added his number to my phone book.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Reviving an old thread I wish to thank Scout for his recommendation and can confirm that Bus (who speaks excellent English) and his team are very knowledgeable in what they do and very reasonably priced.
They came from Hua Hin to Cha Am, installed a complicated electric control box at the pool house in just over 2 hours and charged 1500 baht
Highly recommend, very professional, great thanks
Khun Bus/Jakkrit 082 004 8532
jocko

Post by jocko »

Having seen your old post(s) about Khun Bus, I have tried to contact him to get some work done but am only getting a message service. As the last post was a year ago, do you happen to know if he has changed his number? If he has can you please provide it. Many Thanks.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Just called Khun Bus. After a message that his phone was off, I got a call back. Probably his wife who will forward the message to him.

So he is still in business.
jocko

Post by jocko »

Thanks for the update.