Where to get Dog Tags made?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Big Boy

Where to get Dog Tags made?

Post by Big Boy »

It's getting towards fireworks season where people let them off for the sheer hell of it. I have no objection as we all get our pleasures in different ways.

I've got 3 dogs that walk lovely with me, until a firework is set off, and then they run - usually in the same direction. Our biggest dog is black, and absolutely terrified - she will hide. We normally walk them at night, so a terrified black dog hiding at night can be hard to find. We've come close to losing her several times.

Rather than put more stray dogs on the streets, I thought it might be wise to attach dog tags on to their collars with basic contact information, just in case we can't find them any time.

Problem is, we have no idea where to get such dog tags made. I'm hoping somebody out there can suggest where we can get 3 tags made - hopefully in the Hua Hin area.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Re: Where to get Dog Tags made?

Post by Bluesky »

was down at cicada market on Friday night and saw stall doing photo engraving and other tags did not pay particular attention but it may be worthwhile as I have seen him there quite often.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

if you have no other option let me know and i can bring over from uk

arriving 10th december

cheers

and
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, an embarrassing admission :oops: . My wife and I have both had our our phone cases engraved in the last 12 months, but didn't even think of them.

We were down at Market Village this morning, and the penny dropped simultaneously as we walked past the stall. I am pleased to say we are sorted.

A huge thank you to all who offered advice, especially those who offered to bring them from elsewhere,
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20