Fishing tackle shop in Pranburi/Hua Hin/Cha-Am

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Bilbo52

Fishing tackle shop in Pranburi/Hua Hin/Cha-Am

Post by Bilbo52 »

I have been told that there is a fishing tackle shop in Pranburi, I went down there a few months ago, but had no luck locating it. Does anyone know of its whereabouts? I am familiar with the fishing tackle shop in Chomsin Rd, near the police box, was also wondering if there were any others in Hua Hin or Cha am? I want to buy a rod and reel to lake fish in the area.

Many thanks.
Terry
Suspended
Suspended
Location: At Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, Hin Lek Fai most of the time.......

Re: Fishing tackle shop in Pranburi

Post by Terry »

Head out of town on the Pa La U road. On RHS just before you get to Big C
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Fishing tackle shop in Pranburi/Hua Hin/Cha-Am

Post by hhfarang »

The Chinese store on Chomsin road a half block east of Phetkasem used to have a bit of fishing gear on display.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
PBbeacher
Professional
Professional

Post by PBbeacher »

The one on soi 55/Chomsin (there may be 2 actually) is way better than the one in Pranburi. It was located on the main drag if you turn left at the junction after Tesco Lotus, somewhere on the left side of the road after the temple, but not sure it is still there.
Bilbo52

Post by Bilbo52 »

Thanks guys, I will look at the one on the Palau Rd, not been there yet. The chinese one on the Chomsin Rd seems to have a lot of gear and rods appear to be quite cheap, so maybe I can afford to make a mistake.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The cheaper of the 2 in Chomsin is where I bought my rods and reels - not at all expensive. I've caught plenty at 16Kg+, and a friend borrowing the second rod has had fish up to 50Kg on it (Git) :cuss:

I don't think you'll be making a mistake.
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20