Looking for large mirrors

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Looking for large mirrors

Post by Wado-Karate »

I need to obtain a large mirror for use in my Dojo. Minimum size would be 5' high and I need 10' wide (2 x 5' wide would be OK).

I'd need the mirror(s) mounted inside a strong frame, with castors to make it mobile.

Does anybody know where I could obtain the above mirrors in the Hua Hin area please?
Karate - The Hardest Part Is Walking Through The Dojo Door

Don't forget, the first lesson is always free with the WKF - absolutely no obligation
U.Kvarme
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Looking for large mirrors

Post by U.Kvarme »

you may need the taylor made shop. Actually there are several depends on the area you live.
Having found one with the website , you can see from the map and go there:-) sorry if it doesnt help much:-)
http://www.sanguanchaihuahin.com/
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Post by Wado-Karate »

Thank you U.Kvarme, I hadn't been thinking in terms of that type of supplier, but of course, you are quite correct.

My parents has a glass room partition installed some time back. They did a good job, so i will ask them in the first instance. My sister has also just mentioned there is a shop just before the Tessebahn who will make bespoke mirrors.

Your response has got the grey matter working.

Don't forget, the first lesson is always free with the WKF - absolutely no obligation
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I bought mine from Hua Hin Glass, they are about 5'x3' but I'm sure they can do larger sizes.
Wado-Karate
Professional
Professional

Post by Wado-Karate »

Thanks DB - I think that's who did my parent's partition.