Any place to donate clothes?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Any place to donate clothes?

Post by oakdale160 »

I am sure many ex-pats have this situation. I have several items of good quality clothing in my closet that I have not had on my back for a couple of years. Tailored suits and several blazers. I would love to give them away as I cannot bring myself to put them out with the trash. They might be useful for some up and coming Thai guy--Any ideas where I could donate them??
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: Any place to donate clothes?

Post by Ginjaninja »

oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

Thank you, I doubt if it is business suits that they are looking for, but better than the bin----
mac22
Novice
Novice

Post by mac22 »

Please think of contacting Jungle Aid. They can sell on the clothes and give the funds to a Jungle Aid project. If you are anywhere near the BECC school, you could drop them off there.
Any donations, be it clothing, household items, ( sorry non electrical as there is no electric up in the Jungle areas) prescription meds, I know they would truly appreciate it.
Jungle Aide is a bone fide Charity and is helped by the HH Rotary Club, so you do know that your donations are going to the people that truly need it. Let me see if I can get the ''go to '' person so you may contact them directly
Khayyam05
Novice
Novice

Post by Khayyam05 »

Hi i have a lot of clothes to donate today or tomorrow. In area Hua Hin 88. Can someone help with collection??

Kaz.khan@gmail.com