Clarte water filter wp38ruv

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Hinway
Rookie
Rookie

Clarte water filter wp38ruv

Post by Hinway »

Has any one got the Clarte WP 38 RUV water filter.Ours about 3 years old ,moved from another house ,need to reconnect.Home pro where it was purchased ,no go.Clarte help cente Bangkok has only info on a 191 model ,they emailed to us.because it has 6 filters makes it a little difficult to hose up correctly. Thanks
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Clarte water filter wp38ruv

Post by Bristolian »

Boonthavorn sells it so maybe they can help with a re-installation
http://www.boonthavorn.com/bathroom/pro ... p?id=86256
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
Hinway
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hinway »

Thanks for the reply .Boon does not have this in stock Hua Hin ,they do not recommend workers of any sort.I have contacted Clarte service centre ,they do not have any info.The people at Home pro where we bought this filter ,are not able to install properly.I think my only show of certainty ,is someone who has the same filter.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Have you tried the "Pure" shop(Baan Krong Nam thailand water filter superstore) just north of the traffic lights at the Palace? You may have to buy a new cartridge or two, but they have people that install all types of water filters.

Not sure just what the "tank" is for, but the rest of the filters are usually marked with inlet and outlet. The 3 big filters are connected in series, but they each have different material inside, so have to be in the correct order. On the top there is one activated carbon filter, and one ceramic filter, which again are usually marked in / out, and again in series. Finally, the metal filter is a UV germicide device, which is also in series but it does not matter which way the flow is.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

^^ Nereus I think the big tank is used for reverse osmosis and will probably be slightly pressurised. Psi depends on manufacturer's user manual, it there is such a thing.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re:

Post by Nereus »

hhinner wrote:^^ Nereus I think the big tank is used for reverse osmosis and will probably be slightly pressurised. Psi depends on manufacturer's user manual, it there is such a thing.
Ok. In which case one of the small units on the top is supposed to be a reverse osmosis device.
To me these things are just a sales gimmick. A true osmosis system requires a lot more pressure than that put out by the normal household on demand pump. They also need a waste water pipe, or they are not doing anything.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Hinway
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Hinway »

I agree with the reverse os,not the best .On buying the filter I just thought the more filters the merrier.My wife has been up Clarte,sent photos of the piping,its seems that the last installers may have piped it up wrong. Clarte are ,hopefully sending emails to Home pro guy,to correct his mistake.I hope.