Spray tan / fake tan in Hua Hin

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
clairebre
Novice
Novice

Spray tan / fake tan in Hua Hin

Post by clairebre »

Hi I burn in the sun but want that healthy glow. Does anyone know where one can get a spray tan? It doesn't seem to be a standard offering here as it is in my home country of Australia where we KNOW about sun damage :(
Thanks for any advice
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Spray tan / fake tan in Hua Hin

Post by Takiap »

I can't imagine you will find it anywhere in Thailand because everyone here knows that it would never be in demand. In fact, I can't think of any product that would be more difficult to sell in Thailand.

Thais go to the extreme to avoid the sun, not because of the damage it can supposedly do, but because they don't want to have dark skin. On the other hand, the majority of tourists who come here with the intention of getting a tan, want to to get their tan naturally, from being out in the sun, just like Mother Nature intended.

Sorry it's not the answer you were hoping for, but if you want a tan in Thailand, you will just have to take a chance and spend some time in the sun.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Spray tan / fake tan in Hua Hin

Post by StevePIraq »

Use spray on 30 or 50+ or wear a long shirt, trousers and hat just as you would in Oz. Stay out of the sun from 11am to 2pm when it is the worst. You can also look up the humidity and UV for the day and if high you just have to stay out of the sun or under a beach umbrella.
UV today is 6 which means high risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure
If you don't do that we will easy find you by looking for the boiled lobster in the bar
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali