Pool Pump Bearings

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Poo
Rookie
Rookie

Pool Pump Bearings

Post by Poo »

Morning All,
My pool pump is getting noisy so I am going to strip it and replace the bearings. Can anyone advise where I could buy replacement bearings. Thanks.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Pool Pump Bearings

Post by Nereus »

I don't think that there is a shop that just sells bearings in Hua Hin.
In front of Index / Villa Market complex there is a row of shop houses. The end one nearest town(south end), has a repair shop that rewinds and overhauls pool pumps. If you take the old ones with you he MAY sell you a set.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Poo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Poo »

Nereus wrote:I don't think that there is a shop that just sells bearings in Hua Hin.
In front of Index / Villa Market complex there is a row of shop houses. The end one nearest town(south end), has a repair shop that rewinds and overhauls pool pumps. If you take the old ones with you he MAY sell you a set.
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get the bearings this morning after advice from my neighbour, there is a spares shop underneath the flyover as you enter Hua Hin from the south , I got both bearings for 260 baht.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Poo wrote:
Nereus wrote:I don't think that there is a shop that just sells bearings in Hua Hin.
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get the bearings this morning after advice from my neighbour, there is a spares shop underneath the flyover as you enter Hua Hin from the south , I got both bearings for 260 baht.
Do you mean the shop that is part of the DLT inspection workshop? They also sell oil and other car parts?
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Poo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Poo »

Nereus wrote:
Poo wrote:
Do you mean the shop that is part of the DLT inspection workshop? They also sell oil and other car parts?
Is that what it is , I saw a pit as I drove in , the shop had vee belts hanging at the front so will be the same place you are thinking of.