Where can I buy a wooden walking stick

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Where can I buy a wooden walking stick

Post by dtaai-maai »

I want to buy a walking stick that doesn't scream 'hospital issue'. Something along these lines:
walking stick.jpg
walking stick.jpg (18.77 KiB) Viewed 2935 times

Any ideas where I can find something like this in HH or Cha-am?
This is the way
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Where can I buy a wooden walking stick

Post by Nereus »

dtaai-maai wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:16 pm I want to buy a walking stick that doesn't scream 'hospital issue'. Something along these lines:
walking stick.jpg
Any ideas where I can find something like this in HH or Cha-am?
I have several of those type bought from one of the small stalls that are in most Supermarkets. BUT beware, every damn one of them has broken, the last one causing a serious injury to my hand. I am not overly big or heavy, and despite threatening to wrap it around some antagonists head on occasion, they have all broken with "normal" use.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

They used to have them at those souvenir stalls to the left of the beach entrance by the Hilton but I haven't been that way recently, so I couldn't guarantee that you still can. I have one that my partner keeps propped by the door to deter unwanted visitors!

Addiing to the post by Nereus, check the grain of the wood when you buy one because the first one I got had a knot in it and was useless.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

My wife is after a spare. I was looking at Lazada the other day, and they had quite a variety. Not sure if they have what you are looking for, but worth checking out.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

i had an ankle injury and bought one in the japanese shop in the basement ofMV. If you go in from the street get into the most left aisle and its about half way up.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

They had something similar in one of the pharmacies in MV a while back. I think it was Facino.
YNWA