Bangkok Post - where to buy not in central HH

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Bangkok Post - where to buy not in central HH

Post by Gregjam »

As much as possible I avoid central HH if possible but have only seen the Bangkok Post on sale at various shops near the market or at MV. I have managed not to go to Blueport yet but suspect it is available there too. Where can you get a copy outside of these areas. I am particularly interested in areas to the north and west as I live in Hin Lek Fai. Getting a regular supply is no good as I work abroad and am rarely here for longer than three months at a time.
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Bangkok Post - where to buy not in central HH

Post by StevePIraq »

View on line for free
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

7/11's used to stock the BKP but I've not bought one for ages.
oakdale160
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by oakdale160 »

one of my criteria for choice of b;fast place is that they have a copy to read as waiting for my b'fast.
Gregjam
Ace
Ace

Post by Gregjam »

Perhaps its my age but despite having a kindle and kindle fire for magazines I still prefer to read a real book or newspaper. For me breakfast is at or before seven in the morning and that means at home because nine seems to be the earliest that any place offering a proper English breakfast opens. I have not seen any BP's at any local 7/11's but if anybody knows which one that stocks it perhaps a mention on this thread will be useful for others.
One day I will be able to chill out I suppose and get up at a time matching my farang status.
STEVE G
Hero
Hero

Post by STEVE G »

I have not seen any BP's at any local 7/11's but if anybody knows which one that stocks it perhaps a mention on this thread will be useful for others.
I live out in Hin Lek Fai and the 7/11 after Mon Mai market used to have a couple of copies everyday. I'm back next week and I'll have a look to see if that is still the case.