Air con operating manual

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
jungle

Air con operating manual

Post by jungle »

Any know where I could get a operating manual in English for a saijo Denki SJ-W air con unit. Everything I can get online is in thai.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Air con operating manual

Post by Bristolian »

Why not give them a call on their hotline 02 832 1999. Might be Thai only but I'm sure you can get someone local to help if this is an issue.
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
T.I.G.R.
Guru
Guru

Post by T.I.G.R. »

I haven't figured mine out after ten years. I just put it on the snowflake and set the fan to the icon that looks like a volume control going up and down. There are other clues I could give you but it would spoil the fun of trying to figure out who on earth designed the "human" interface.
brianks
Guru
Guru

Post by brianks »

Try their company website if it is in English. I found my Mitishubishi manual on their website.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

I had the same issue with my new Daikin aircon, online manual only available in Thai. I emailed them asking for an English version. My email was passed from Customer Service department to their Enginnering department where it was passed between a couple engineers. Within 2 days one of the engineers emailed me an English version of the manual, excellent service !