Aircon engineer - recommendations?

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
caller
Hero
Hero

Aircon engineer - recommendations?

Post by caller »

Got a problem with one of my units and was wondering if anyone could recommend a company to come and look at it. I'm in the Soi 112 area.

Many thanks.
Talk is cheap
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Aircon engineer - recommendations?

Post by Bristolian »

I have always used a shop in Naebkehardt about 500m down from the Wat, on the opposite side of the road - Wiboon Aircon. They have installed most of my units and have serviced and repaired them also
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
aragon
Professional
Professional

Post by aragon »

I've never used these guys, but they came highly recommended on another thread related to A/Cs, so I made a note of them in my "Hua Hin Useful Crap" folder on my Note:

Mr. Too 0813537587
Mt. Nee 0899999309

Good luck :cheers:
“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.” Sir Winston Churchill

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

Used Mr. Too few times now very good not only for detailed cleaning of indoor and outside units, he also got all our units up and running that others could not, even repaired electronic cards that had burnt out.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

Many thanks gents for the above feedback. I will let the other half make a few calls and will check out the place near the temple.

Thanks again - it's appreciated.
Talk is cheap
cbranscombe
Amateur
Amateur

Post by cbranscombe »

Hi - have used UMPOL AIR for the last 10 years and can't fault them
4/27 Huahin-Nongplub Rd
4/27 ถนนหัวหิน-หนองพลับ Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
+66 32 511 077
If you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock, they won't do it again. Dig it?
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

cbranscombe wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 pm Hi - have used UMPOL AIR for the last 10 years and can't fault them
4/27 Huahin-Nongplub Rd
4/27 ถนนหัวหิน-หนองพลับ Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
+66 32 511 077
Thanks, I'll bear that in mind for the future. I can't ignore the advice of a fellow Chelsea fan! :thumb:
Talk is cheap