Pressure gauges

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
jungle

Pressure gauges

Post by jungle »

Anyone know where I can buy a low pressure pressure gauge. It is for a pool sand filter. I am not tight but paying almost 20 quid as quoted by the pool suppliers is a bit of a rip off.
Scout
Professional
Professional

Re: Pressure gauges

Post by Scout »

I would try shopping online, either lazada.com or aliexpress.com, or a regular Google search.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

Type of pressure gauge and application affect the price. Bordon tube types not expensive but doubt they will try to sell you a magnahelic type which is on the other end of the scale.. Also the media that needs to be monitored - gas, liquid.. corrosion resistance.. all play a part
วินเชนท์
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

I'm sure it's just a delta-psi gauge with an N.P.T. connection. 100psi? gauge or less?
I don't think £20 is really that much for a gauge.
Alternatively; find the connection and gauge parameter and order through eBay-HK.
GN.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

There are many different types of gauges on Lazada for around 200 baht that I sure will work, probably the best thing to do is go to the web site of the filer supplier and get the gauge specifications from there, then look for a similar gauge from Lazada.

Or give me they type of filter and I'll try find out what you need and check Lazada for you.
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Is chlorine used in pools here? If so, I'd think the material needed to protect against it would be a big part of the cost.