T-Shirt printing

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
nellyp

T-Shirt printing

Post by nellyp »

Hi. I am looking for somewhere toprint some T-Shirts for my sons. They are pretty indiviualistc, so they like their own gear. i need to be able to take a phot to the printer and for them to be able to reproduce the picture on the T-shirt.

I would like the pictures to stay on the T-shirt for a while, so some experience of quality would be nice, but I am happy to give anywhere a go at first.

So... does anybody know where I can get this done? Remembering that i only want one of each Tshirt

Cheers
Big Boy

Re: T-Shirt printing

Post by Big Boy »

There's a shop opposite the mini bus station on Soi 51 that will do it. Something like 51 Graphics. You might have to pay a slight premium for 0nly one of each.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
HarryVardon
Professional
Professional

Post by HarryVardon »

There is a shop in the basement of Market Village that will sow any pattern or badge onto a tee-shirt, hat, etc. I think there is also a similar shop in the basement of Blueport.
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Thanks. I will investigate
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Big Boy wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm There's a shop opposite the mini bus station on Soi 51 that will do it. Something like 51 Graphics. You might have to pay a slight premium for 0nly one of each.
Are you sure this shop is still there? I drove down Soi 51 today and couldn't see it anywhere. The shops opposit the bus station are all, what look like, new empty shops.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've just checked with my son, who uses it all the time for work. He says it is definitely there, opposite the mini-bus station. The name is actually 51 Design.

Points 41; Position 18
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

OK Thanks. I will walk down the re tomorrow. perhaps I missed it in the car

Cheers
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Big Boy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:58 pm I've just checked with my son, who uses it all the time for work. He says it is definitely there, opposite the mini-bus station. The name is actually 51 Design.
Do you mean it is up a side street off Soi 51? On google maps it shows the minivan station being set back off the road. Opposite could mean opposite on the side road. Sorry to be a pest.
Google maps
Google maps
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Drive along Soi 51 from the sea towards Petchkasem. The new bus station will be on your right, the shop is on your left.

Points 41; Position 18
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@12.57917 ... 312!8i6656

We think it's the one with Yellow, Blue and Green fascia. Phone number 0813 079427 (ask for Nok).

Points 41; Position 18
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Thank you sooo much. You are a star