Buying an air rifle in Hua Hin

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here. The Hua Hin Business Directory has listings of local shops and services.
SPONSORS: Expat Hua Hin : Siam Old Teak
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Buying an air rifle in Hua Hin

Post by Takiap » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes 404, there are a lot of gun related crimes committed in Thailand, but not ever have I heard of any mass shootings here like the ones you have in the US every other day. Understandably, with gun related crimes already being quite high here, the government doesn't want to make matters even worse buy allowing foreigners to carry guns as well.

You are correct about contract killings in that prices start really low. If the target is an important person, or even a Farang, the price tends to go up. My lifelong friend who lived in Hat Yai had to fork out 200,000 to get himself shot twice and stabbed once. I say he ad to fork out the money only because it was his money which his wife used to pay for the hit.

At least the assassins appreciate our worth and value. :wink:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact