Appliance Shopping

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Peroni
Amateur
Amateur

Appliance Shopping

Post by Peroni »

We will be i HH next month and one of our tasks is to purchase refrigerator.

So the question is what is the recommended shop in HH for price and service when buying appliances?

John :cheers:
RCer
Ace
Ace

Re: Appliance Shopping

Post by RCer »

There is a large appliance store on the corner of soi 78 (I think). When I go by it again, I will make note of exact location and name.

Other options are Market Village and Bluport mall.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Do you mean Power Buy on Soi 88?

If you do, it is easy to do a comparison with Big Kiang next door. Many's the time we've found what we want in one store, but found a better price in the other.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

Big Boy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:31 pm Do you mean Power Buy on Soi 88?

If you do, it is easy to do a comparison with Big Kiang next door. Many's the time we've found what we want in one store, but found a better price in the other.
Yes, thats the one and I've the comparison shopping the same way.
caller
Hero
Hero

Post by caller »

And keep an eye out for sales in Bluport and other stores, where you can pick up some good deals on electricals and if you have a store card pick up a lot of points as well.
Talk is cheap
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

Recently in the market to purchase a couple of washing machines and a refrigerator. Ended up checking most of the site goods retailers around Hua Hin and ended up buying from Home Pro. The price was good and the delivery and installation service excellent! The washing machines were properly levelled, water pressure checked and general power outlet and isolation switch installed.

Previously we have dealt Big Kiang however recently have found their deals and particularly their service is not what it was. I think a younger generation of the family has recently decided to join the business.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Peroni
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Peroni »

Thank you for the heads up on where to start looking.

John :cheers: