Rough Cost of 6 x 6 m Storage Shed

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Rough Cost of 6 x 6 m Storage Shed

Post by HHCanuck »

Guys,
Can anyone give me a rough cost estimate to build a basic 6 x 6 shed with a sloped roof 2.5m garage door and cement floor.

Thanks
jingjoe
Guru
Guru

Re: Rough Cost of 6 x 6 m Storage Shed

Post by jingjoe »

I am chasing a smaller version around 2.5m x 2.5m for a garden shed, where are these sold?
I would imagine it would be flat packed and you put it together
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

HHCanuck wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:40 am Guys,
Can anyone give me a rough cost estimate to build a basic 6 x 6 shed with a sloped roof 2.5m garage door and cement floor.

Thanks
It really depends on what sort of standard/quality you are wanting. For example, timber frame, steel frame, or regular brick and mortar.

If you can speak Thai, or if your partner is Thai, then I can recommend a Thai man who would be able to do the job, and for a decent amount as well. He has done quite a few jobs for me and for other I have recommended him to, and never any complaints. If interested, let me know and I'll get his number for you.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

The shed will be out at an acreage so it doesn't need to be fancy. All steel and concrete construction using the large Thai style cinder blocks and a metal roof.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

jingjoe wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 am I am chasing a smaller version around 2.5m x 2.5m for a garden shed, where are these sold?
I would imagine it would be flat packed and you put it together
You may remember in oz there was a company called Absco that manufactured flat pack sheds.
I noticed something similar in the global catalogue with the nearest global being in Pranburi.
May be of interest
https://globalhouse.co.th/V1/promotionnew.php
image.png
image.png (213.34 KiB) Viewed 533 times
Not sure how old the catalogue is but it may be worth following up to get a current price
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-