Galvanised mesh panels

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here. The Hua Hin Business Directory has listings of local shops and services.
SPONSORS: Expat Hua Hin : Siam Old Teak
waz50
Novice
Novice

Galvanised mesh panels

Post by waz50 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:33 pm

Hi, I am hoping to find some 50mmx50mm gal mesh panels,have seen some light weight crimped crap in Global House,need a stronger product for dog kennels,any advice would be appreciated,cheers

PeteC

Re: Galvanised mesh panels

Post by PeteC » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:45 pm

The below are in Bangkok but their website seems that they are experienced with English speaking buyers. I'm sure delivery to Hua Hin wouldn't be a problem. A place to start anyway. Pete :cheers:

http://www.decorative-wiremesh.com/prod ... fence.html
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source

usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Re: Galvanised mesh panels

Post by usual suspect » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:26 am

I needed my whole balcony fencing to keep out those damn monkeys (& keep my cats in)..my wife found a young self-employed guy that understood I wanted the job done with bolt-on removable sections..he came, I paid him up front for the strong 50x50 mesh, & the box-section steel..he then went to Cha-Am to buy all the gear 'cos it was cheaper..he had the welder, pillar-drill & various power-tools and ( along with his 2 workers) got the job done.
He made all the box-framework, then welded the mesh to it..(I needed it monkey-proof).
I am back in HH next week, so if you do not get sorted elsewhere, I'll be happy to forward his contact No.