Shoe Repairs

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here. The Hua Hin Business Directory has listings of local shops and services.
SPONSORS: Expat Hua Hin : Siam Old Teak
Big Boy

Re: Shoe Repairs

Post by Big Boy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:52 am

He has replaced zips in handbags for Mrs BB.
League 1 - Plymouth Argyle....1 Bradford City....0 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Points 53; Position 6

crab
Amateur
Amateur

Post by crab » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

PET wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:05 pm
crab wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:44 pm
PET wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:55 am
Sorry just seen your reply. it is probably too late now but the place I mentioned near to the level crossing has been and is still open!
I can confirm this. It's called Dr. Shoes.
Sorry CRAB you are confusing this matter. Just refer to my original post.
This Shoe Repairer and repairer of many leather products and zips etc is on Riab Tang Fai road which runs outside the HH railway station. Come out of the station and turn left towards Soi70 Chomsin Road. Before you get to the new round-a-bout ( say 500mts from the station) the shop is about the last one on the left hand side. he has been there for very many years and is still there.
Sorry for the confusion. In that case there are still two active shoe repair places by the railway line. Good.

trevorcasto
Novice
Novice

Post by trevorcasto » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 am

It seems to me that you have a shop near of the Basement of Robinson's, Sukhumvit, directly opposite the rear exit of Top's supermarket

GroveHillWanderer

Post by GroveHillWanderer » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 pm

trevorcasto wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 am
It seems to me that you have a shop near of the Basement of Robinson's, Sukhumvit, directly opposite the rear exit of Top's supermarket
I'm afraid you've lost me there. We're talking about shoe repairs in Hua Hin. There's no Robinson's / Tops market in Hua Hin. There is in Petchaburi but the only Sukhumvit that I (or any of the Thais I've asked) know of, is the road that goes from Bangkok to Pattaya.