Where to purchase SNUS

Questions for the residents, services, suppliers, shops and businesses, get quick answers from the people that live here.
Woodenjake
Novice
Novice

Where to purchase SNUS

Post by Woodenjake »

My husband is out of all the Copenhagen longcut that he brought with him and customs wouldn't allow us to ship any in so he's looking for closest tobacco product .. any particular shops where we can buy SNUS in Hua Hin? We're a little northwest of Centara but will get a taxi to anywhere we need to go! Appreciate any details you can give!
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Re: Where to purchase SNUS

Post by Ginjaninja »

Try
The Royal Print supermarket
. You will have to ask for it and last I heard; they had sold-out in Hua Hin.
:cheers:
GN.
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

is it legal to bring into thailand

:cheers: :cheers:
Eiahhh

Post by Eiahhh »

the pub Little Norway in the bintabaht area sells it!
Tonyandson
Novice
Novice

Post by Tonyandson »

I am thai, i do not know SNUS, What is it?
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

Arilds Sports Bar on 94 has it ......... according to the specials board outside
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

I used to be a snuff taker in the UK, I'd maybe try snus, but does it stain your teeth like smoking?
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Post by Ralfredo »

Tonyandson wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:02 am I am thai, i do not know SNUS, What is it?
It's a (Swedish I think) tobacco product that you put in your mouth, usually under your lip, and "suck" on for a while.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Snus (/ˈsnuːs/; Swedish pronunciation: [snʉːs]) is a moist powder tobacco product originating from a variant of dry snuff in early 18th-century Sweden. It is placed under the upper lip for extended periods. Snus is not fermented and contains no added sweeteners. Although used similarly to American dipping tobacco, snus does not typically result in the need for spitting and, unlike naswar, snus is steam-pasteurized.

Snus is commonly sold in the Nordic countries but sale is illegal in all the European Union except Sweden.[1][2] Local varieties of snus, growing in popularity in the United States, have been seen as an alternative to smoking, chewing, and dipping tobacco. However, US-manufactured snus does not have the same production standards or ingredients as Swedish snus, and typically uses significant amounts of sweeteners.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus
YNWA