Guitar Player Wanted for Beach Wedding

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
evoth
Novice
Novice

Post by evoth »

My fiance and I are getting married at a resort in Hua Hin on december 31st in the late morning. We are looking for a guitarist to play for about 1- 1.5 hours during the ceremony and and the lunch directly after the ceremony.

Does anyone know anyone, or is anyone interested who would like to make a few extra bucks and have a great time, while helping out a wonderful couple on a very special day?

Someone either from Hua Hin or Bangkok.

Thanks!
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

What sort of music do you want? may know some guys could help.
evoth
Novice
Novice

Post by evoth »

acoustical would be preferred. i'm not sure of a song list or anything yet- i would like to figure out a guitarist first- there is plenty of room for creativity and fun. i'm open for discussion. thanks for your reply- look forward to hearing back.
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Guitar Player Wanted for Beach Wedding

Post by Lung Per »

evoth wrote:My fiance and I are getting married at a resort in Hua Hin on december 31st in the late morning. We are looking for a guitarist to play for about 1- 1.5 hours during the ceremony and and the lunch directly after the ceremony.

Does anyone know anyone, or is anyone interested who would like to make a few extra bucks and have a great time, while helping out a wonderful couple on a very special day?

Thanks!
One of Thailand's finest solo guitar players (acoustic) plays every night at the Dune restauraunt on Soi 51. His name is Ricardo and he is an American. He plays classical as well as other styles. During the daytime you may often find him at the Fat Cat guest house near the fishing pier. Congrats and good luck.
A friend is only one click away
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Re: Guitar Player Wanted for Beach Wedding

Post by Lung Per »

Lung Per wrote:
evoth wrote:My fiance and I are getting married at a resort in Hua Hin on december 31st in the late morning. We are looking for a guitarist to play for about 1- 1.5 hours during the ceremony and and the lunch directly after the ceremony.

Thanks!
One of Thailand's finest solo guitar players (acoustic) plays every night at the Dune restauraunt on Soi 51. His name is Ricardo and he is an American. He plays classical as well as other styles. During the daytime you may often find him at the Fat Cat guest house near the fishing pier. Congrats and good luck.
Ooops. Sorry, I think the name of the restaurant is Duke's, not Dune. Anyways, it is at the end of Soi 51, opposite of Coco 51.
A friend is only one click away
dahobbit

Post by dahobbit »

Ditto. Ricardo is awesome, and perfect for a wedding. <ricardodioso.com>

And no, I'm not Ricardo. :)