Booking agent for musician

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
galfromoz
Novice
Novice

Booking agent for musician

Post by galfromoz »

Hello,

I am looking to make contact on behalf of a reggae performer who is interested in playing in Hua Hin. A contact number or email would be appreciated.

Thanks
galfromoz.
:P
een leven in angst geleefd, is een leven geleefd half
Spitfire
Addict
Addict

Re: Booking agent for musician

Post by Spitfire »

Not to mention the work permits etc, unless of course your friend is Thai. Not entirely sure how it relates to music performers but I bet the Thai authorities would call it 'work'. Don't get caught out, penalties are fairly severe. Have a look the the 'Legal, finance etc' section or ask a specific question there. There are a few gurus around that can advise.
Resolve dissolves in alcohol
galfromoz
Novice
Novice

Re: Booking agent for musician

Post by galfromoz »

spitfire wrote:Not to mention the work permits etc, unless of course your friend is Thai. Not entirely sure how it relates to music performers but I bet the Thai authorities would call it 'work'. Don't get caught out, penalties are fairly severe. Have a look the the 'Legal, finance etc' section or ask a specific question there. There are a few gurus around that can advise.
hmm, thanks Spitfire.. just looking into finding someone who would be able to represent or help find someone who could help my friend. I understand the need for permits etc..legalities are a bugger!
een leven in angst geleefd, is een leven geleefd half