Norwegian female, looking for friends living or visiting

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
HeidiHoo
Novice
Novice

Norwegian female, looking for friends living or visiting

Post by HeidiHoo »

My name is Heidi, I come from Norway, are 37 years old. My dad has lived in Hua Hin for 20 years, and I have now moved here for a longer period of time too. I am looking for foreigners living here or western tourists visiting Hua Hin, to meet up. I am not a big drinker, the barscene is not my priority, although I love to go out dancing or play pool from time to time, or sip to some wine. I live on the beach, about 1.5 km from Melia Hotel. My biggest passion is the ocean and the beach, and I love all kinds of watersport and being on the beach. I am doing yoga and meditation on the beach at sunrise and sunset. Sometimes I would also go for a walk/run or dance on the beach. I love music, singing and playing guitar and african drums(djembe) and other natural made instruments. I am interested in nature/plants for natural medicine and organic food.

I am here mainly for healthreasons, I am an overworked goverment employee, my body and soul needs healing.. Plus I happen to fall in love with a thai man and we are in the process of getting to know eachother..

I am very allround, and I love to talk to anyone about everything or nothing. However I prefer to get to know men and women, in an age range from 20-50. I am very youthful outside and inside. My dads friends over 60 yrs old, are not my cup of tea to hang out with in the long run :D

I have a house with 2 extra bedrooms/bathrooms and 1 extra livingroom, so if you need a reasonable clean place to stay at the beach, please contact me too and tell me about your self. I only rent out short term to foreign visitors. I clean your room and the hole house every day. We would share kitchen, but no cooking inside, just share a huge refrigerator, and I have drinking water dispenser with hot and cold water. Kabeltv with 25 international channels. Free wifi.
It is lovely here, very very quiet and safely secured huge gate.

The only thing missing in my paradise is some company :cheers:

Love&Peace
Heidi
Norseman
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Norwegian female, looking for friends living or visiting

Post by Norseman »

Maybe you should check here first: http://www.nordmennihuahin.com/
HeidiHoo
Novice
Novice

Post by HeidiHoo »

Fabolous!! thank you very much!

I also wanted to add a couple more things:

I dont mind any age coming to live here for their holiday. I love speaking to older people and listen to their life experience. And I simply adore children!
I am also interested in sharing experiences regarding being in a relationship with a thai native. I asume that topic of discussion would cover almost 98% of the falangs living here :D
blue05
Guru
Guru

Post by blue05 »

there is also a site called chickynet, not sure if its .com or not, but the site is for farang women living in Hua Hin. Told it is quite popular

good luck
leaf
Rookie
Rookie

Post by leaf »

Hi Heidi are you still in HH? I'd be keen to meet up. I'm 32, Aussie woman, just moved here..like a lot of the same things as you. Cheers,