Anyone up for a game of snooker 18th - 24th?

Hook up with friends, arrange meetings, outings and visa trips here.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Anyone up for a game of snooker 18th - 24th?

Post by GLCQuantum »

I'm coming down again soon and want to make sure I'm not just sitting around drinking - I want to be doing something while I'm drinking. :D

I'm not a good player. I might get a couple of reds with the colours sometimes on a good day. Highest break in 18 years is probably in the late 20's to (very) early 30's. It's just a nice afternoon having a cold one and a few games of snooker.

I've only ever played at the Grand Sport snooker hall, and I'm more than happy with the place.

Give us a pm if you maybe up for it and I can give you me number to call closer to the time. If two people were up for it we could play doubles... Me and me sister (she's actually quite good) 'VS' ... (Insert name of winning pair here).

Richard, DM, JW...? BigBoy, Usual Suspect, HHFarang...? Anyone... :wink:

:cheers:
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: Anyone up for a game of snooker 18th - 24th?

Post by GLCQuantum »

:cry:

Would it make a difference if I said both the snooker and beer is on me? :wink:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

What sister? I she here.... Thai? Anyway, don't make it so formal. I think the next question is what is the best place is for pool. (forget snooker for the moment) and just see who is there at the time. Tell the forum where you'll be. You know already the best things here are unplanned. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Playing pool is not a problem. Know many people in different establishments where I can pop in for a game. An afternoon of snooker is what I'm after. :D

Oh by the by,... My sister is 'arf 'n 'arf'. Lives in Hua Hin.

Cheers Pete.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Is she pretty?
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

Yes, I suppose. Oh, I should mention that she is only 16... :oops: :wink:

:cheers:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Okay, we'll leave that alone. :oops: At least the thread is bumped and more visible.

I recall other threads though saying that snooker parlours are few and far between. Are there any in Hua Hin frequented by foreigners or tourists?