Huahinafterdark.com link not working

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
taffinexile

Huahinafterdark.com link not working

Post by taffinexile »

My usual link to HHAD brings a message that the domain name has expired. Huahinforum.com works ok. Are HHAD aware of the problem?
In my time of dying all want for you to do is take my body home..... so I can die easy
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: Huahinafterdark.com link not working

Post by dtaai-maai »

I'm not sure I understand the problem. The name of the forum changed from HHAD to HH Forum years ago, so presumably it has ceased to exist.
This is the way
taffinexile

Post by taffinexile »

It's a short cut I had on home page that took me to HHAD home page which had the red back ground to the main page showing sponsors,link to forums and advertisers. This has been working this week. No great problem just changed my home page link to go straight to forums.
In my time of dying all want for you to do is take my body home..... so I can die easy
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

I found the same thing, how can I get on to the home page please.
jimmy40
Professional
Professional

Post by jimmy40 »

I have the same error, domain expired. I just went too google. Searched for HH forum and set that as my favourite.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Yes, I have the same problem. We will have to wait for Admin to look at the problem/provide comment.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

If you click on the 'Hua Hin forum' Words/Logo at the top left of this page it will take to the home/index page. you can the click on the After Dark section and put it into your bookmarks or on to your desktop

HTH
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

Huahinafterdark.com is largely defunct, it offers a few basic info pages but the main website is now huahinforum.com so you should be looking here.

It appears our technical department forgot to renew the domain so all will be online again shortly - apologies for the inconvenience.

Thread locked.