help finding a particular thread: markets with pics

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
MDMK
Ace
Ace

help finding a particular thread: markets with pics

Post by MDMK »

I have been plundering the forum for weeks now, to prepare for our trip to Hua HIn next year. I found a great thread about all the local markets. It gave all the market names, times and locations, and had like day time photos of the deserted markets, then a photo taken from the same spot when the night time market was in full swing (vice versa for day markets). I love Thai markets, so this thread was right up my street and listed markets I haven't came across on any other website. Only thing is, :? I can't remember which part of the forum the thread was in, and it wasn't exactly a current thread. Can anyone give me a pointer?

Many thanks in advance.
Big Boy

Re: help finding a particular thread: markets with pics

Post by Big Boy »

Unfortunately I can't give you a link as I don't have my laptop today. The thread you are looking for is in Beach Bar and starts 19 Feb 14.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
MDMK
Ace
Ace

Post by MDMK »

that's it!

Many thanks to you both.

I can busy myself copying and pasting till my wee heart's content now.

Excellent thread btw BB, just what a market junkie needs.