The Torrents Thread

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
Big Boy

Re: Torrents

Post by Big Boy »

Do you need to become a member for it to work properly?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

I've been using RARBG for a few years now. Never signed up so not a member and it all seems to work for me.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've tried it on a few favourites that I've already downloaded, and its throwing up nothing e.g. Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul.

Points 41; Position 18
Ginjaninja
Ace
Ace

Post by Ginjaninja »

Big Boy wrote:I've tried it on a few favourites that I've already downloaded, and its throwing up nothing e.g. Game of Thrones, Better Call Saul.
Did you select 'TV Episodes' before you searched??
GN.
JD
Legend
Legend

Post by JD »

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=Ga ... egory[]=41

Worked for me.

Click on the TV Shows on the left hand side, type Game of Thrones in the search box.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

:oops: Was checking/unchecking boxes in the middle, but not the column on the left :oops:

Thank you

Points 41; Position 18
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Currently in Turkey (a 10 day reprieve from deepest darkest Africa) and YTS.ag seems to be working here. Banned in the UK of course without a VPN.....

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Ginjaninja wrote:Piratebay playing silly b*ggers again...
Anyone got a torrent for 600 miles (2015) with Tim Roth? Or the full movie I can get a copy of?
Still looking? Torrents started appearing 3 days ago: https://kat.cr/usearch/600%20miles/
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

US seeks extradition of alleged boss of Kickass Torrents piracy site

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/busin ... -us/#page1

AFP on July 22, 2016, 4:07 am

Warsaw (AFP) - The US confirmed Thursday it was seeking the extradition of the alleged boss of the world's biggest online piracy site, Kickass Torrents, on charges of distributing over $1 billion worth of illegally copied films, music and other content.
A day earlier, the US Justice Department unveiled a criminal complaint against Ukrainian national Artem Vaulin, 30, who was arrested in Poland and is wanted by American authorities for copyright infringement, money laundering and other charges.

Vaulin is alleged to own Kickass Torrents or KAT, which in recent years has eclipsed Pirate Bay and others to become the world's biggest source of pirated media.
Stephen Dreikorn, a spokesman for the US embassy in Warsaw, told AFP Thursday via email: "We can confirm the United States government is seeking extradition of Artem Vaulin."

The US criminal complaint said the website offers "a sophisticated and user-friendly environment in which its users are able to search for and locate content" which is protected by copyright.

KAT -- which distributes pirated films, video games, television programmes and music -- is estimated to be the 69th most frequently visited website on the internet, according to a Justice Department statement.

"Vaulin is charged with running today's most visited illegal file-sharing website, responsible for unlawfully distributing well over $1 billion of copyrighted materials," said Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Bummer (not that I ever used it......)
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Nereus wrote:The US criminal complaint said the website offers "a sophisticated and user-friendly environment in which its users are able to search for and locate content" which is protected by copyright.
Darn, I may have to watch some of the Gigs of movies I've downloaded until a suitable alternative to KAT emerges.

The content on KAT is torrent files, which contain information about a torrent containing copyrighted material. Has anyone ever been successfully prosecuted for giving access to non-copyrighted text files?

Copyright infringement in the US is a civil case, not a criminal one. Does Poland allow extradition for civil cases? Shoot, they wouldn't allow it for Roman Polanski who admitted statutory rape.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

Vaulin is also accused of conspiracy to commit money laundering. That's a criminal case.

Apple may have helped the Feds locate Vaulin. More about both at:

http://heavy.com/tech/2016/07/kickass-t ... em-vaulin/
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

KAT is up.
PB is up.
YIFY is up.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

JamesWest wrote:KAT is up.
Of course, it appears to be back. There are now multiple 'KAT' sites. Which ones, if any, have the full database and forums? Which ones exist primarily to deliver malware? Which ones with the forum exist primarily to harvest passwords?

Avoiding any site claiming to be KAT is the safe choice until the bogus ones have been identified.
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Post by JamesWest »

Homer wrote:
JamesWest wrote:KAT is up.
Of course, it appears to be back. There are now multiple 'KAT' sites. Which ones, if any, have the full database and forums? Which ones exist primarily to deliver malware? Which ones with the forum exist primarily to harvest passwords?

Avoiding any site claiming to be KAT is the safe choice until the bogus ones have been identified.
yes exciting isn't it?
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.