[ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
JD
Legend
Legend

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Post by JD »

If you are ever stuck for football try this site http://tv.guchill.com/

Over 80 channels including BBC1, BBC2 and ITV. For internationals it should be on the BBC or ITV.
Per Angusta In Augusta.
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.facebook.com/huahinhamandbacon
www.hamandbacon.co.th
Nothappyjan

Post by Nothappyjan »

Have solved the problem by having 3BB upgrade the service from 10 to 18. Huge difference and can now watch both ExpatTV channels most of the time.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

I have found the TV guide on Thai Expat TV to be a complete mess for a while now. It used to be really good, but now i find it is all jumbled up, programmes under the wrong headings and a lot of things not listed at all.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Mine has been fine - use it regularly.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

barrys wrote:I have found the TV guide on Thai Expat TV to be a complete mess for a while now. It used to be really good, but now i find it is all jumbled up, programmes under the wrong headings and a lot of things not listed at all.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
A couple times I clicked to watch a movie and it was wrong. Don't watch a lot so not sure if the exception
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Just a thought - are you watching via computer or android box? My comment was referring to Android box.

Unfortunately my laptop is very sick at the moment. I should get my new one today, so if the thread is still alive, or I remember, I'll check it out for you.

Points 41; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

No problems at all on the Win 7 PC player. Make sure you've updated to the latest version.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Nothappyjan

Post by Nothappyjan »

I have the same issue on the Premium Expat. Says a particular program is on and it is not. Happens all of the time and frustrating. I contacted the Expat TV people and they said sorry but that is what they are sent so they have little control over the content.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Thanks for the replies.
To clarify things a bit, I watch Thai Expat TV on my Windows 7 PC using the Thai Expat software version 1.93.
Reception is fine and, when I click on a programme, that's what I get. I also find the new download option very good.
The sole problem I have is with the TV Guide.
It is divided into categories: Drama, Soap, Sport, Shows, Information, Art/Music, Childrens, Other. Most of these categories also have sub-categories. Previously, all this was very reliable.
Now it isn't unfortunately.
The Soap category, for example, now has 25 pages of items from all different categories, while some others show zilch, because they're under "Soap".
Also, a lot of programmes are not listed in the guide at all now. For example, I just found out that series 3 of The Fall started recently, and should therefore appear under the Drama category. However, it's nowhere to be found - not even under "Soap" :banghead:
buksida

Post by buksida »

This seems to be more of a 'design' problem than a technical issue. I guess its the same for everyone then, I have noticed a few differences along those lines, maybe if enough people emailed them they'd put it back the way it was before the 'upgrade'.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, sorry, my response referred to using the channel guide i.e. what's on each channel daily. I don't have a problem with that on my android box.

AFAIK my android box doesn't have the search facility you're referring to. If I do, maybe somebody can explain where it's hidden.

Points 41; Position 18
Geko
Professional
Professional

Thai Expat TV Problems

Post by Geko »

Anyone having problems with Thai Expat TV, my box is looking for password and when typed in nothing happens. PC will not go to website
boonsies
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Thai Expat TV Problems

Post by boonsies »

yes, me too and also for 365 sport, when i log in box pops up telling me that my username and password are not correct or I'm logging in from an unauthorised country. Tried the website but cannot open it!
boonsies
Rookie
Rookie

Post by boonsies »

Hope this is temporary, no notice whatsoever from them.
Geko
Professional
Professional

Post by Geko »

I have tried to get in touch with them via e-mail, lets see what happens.