Which Mobile Phone?

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
StevePIraq
Legend
Legend

Re: Which Mobile Phone?

Post by StevePIraq » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:21 pm

Quite agree. I doubt you could trust many smaller shops, they will try to sell you a copy saying it is an original. This is Thailand
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

hhinner
Ace
Ace

Post by hhinner » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 pm

I bought a GPS battery from batterybay.net 2 years ago and it's still good. Also some camera batteries through AliExpress earlier this year. No problems with them either.

404cameljockey
Guru
Guru

Post by 404cameljockey » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 am

hhinner wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 pm
I bought a GPS battery from batterybay.net 2 years ago and it's still good. Also some camera batteries through AliExpress earlier this year. No problems with them either.
I congratulate you on your good luck, as far as I'm concerned buying a replacement battery from anywhere other than the phone manufacturer is just throwing the dice, and don't be too shocked if you get one of the dud ones in the box (I do it too, of course). :)

hhinner
Ace
Ace

Re: RE: Re: Which Mobile Phone?

Post by hhinner » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:45 pm

404cameljockey wrote:
hhinner wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:09 pm
I congratulate you on your good luck, as far as I'm concerned buying a replacement battery from anywhere other than the phone manufacturer is just throwing the dice, and don't be too shocked if you get one of the dud ones in the box (I do it too, of course). :)
Obviously it's best to get an original but it's not always possible. Batterybay.net seems reputable and sells original branded batteries, not at dirt cheap prices, but probably cheaper than branded ones in MV (which might be fake anyway, even if available).